The fear of the unknown

The fear of the unknown.

It's a real thing.

But when do we ever really know?

I have been doing some soul searching. I have been through some life events recently which have led me to re-think my path. It has been difficult. I think I feel better prepared for what is ahead. anyway.

It's funny how life is. When you want something it does not happen. When you are content with your life something throws it off balance. I guess part of the journey is learning how to deal with these imbalances.



I realized that this is what this was. I was meant to be thrown off balance only to get back on track. In life we learn to deal with bumps. In relationships we work on them together.

So much of what we know (or think we know) is not absolute. Life is constantly changing, people change (for better or worse). Nothing ever stays the same. So, why hold on. The purpose is to learn to let go. Let go of that fear. You will never know what is next. Fear will only prevent you from fulfilling your true potential.

We have to come to terms with the fact that we do not control life. We have to acknowledge that so much of life is learning to control our emotions or outlook on life. I struggled for a long time. I am finally in a space where I can feel happy and I have one special man to thank for that.

So, stop fearing the unknown. What happens, will happen. Yes it can be traumatic, confusing, hard and even beautiful. Just learn to roll with the punches.



Comments